TMS – STILL DEPRESSED IN LOS ANGELES?
You or a Loved One Might Benefit from TMS
- TMS, or Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation, is a Safe, Effective, FDA-Approved, Non-Invasive , Drug-Free Treatment forDepression that allows you to participate fully in your life in between treatments
- Come see West Coast TMS‘ machine, meet our TMS Coordinator, listen to a patient’s experience, and ask them questions.
- Learn About TMS Therapy and see if it might be right for you.
- Unlike medication, TMS does not enter the bloodstream
- Unlike ECT and VNS, TMS is non-invasive and is conducted on an outpatient basis without the need for anesthesia or sedation.
- TMS is experienced will fully awake, enabling patients to watch TV or read a book. When the TMS session ends, patients simply go about their lives, drive to and from home/work and can participate in other aspects of their treatment to further their journey towards recovery.
- The longer one suffers from clinical depression, the harder it is to get effective treatment, so take your healthcare seriously — clinical depression is a medical condition that effects not only you and your mental health, but also your physical health, and the wellbeing of you and your loved ones. Depression also negatively effects your productivity at work.
WHEN: Monday Night, October 29, 2012, 6 – 7:30PM
WHERE: West Coast TMS Institute, 5170 Sepulveda Blvd, Suite 380, Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Call our TMS Coordinator Erin at 818-855-1694 or Erin@WestcoastLIFEcenter.com
Admission is Free, Space is Limited and Reservations Required
West Coast TMS Institute is located in Sherman Oaks at the junction of the 405 and 101 freeways, central to the San Fernando Valley and just a short drive from West Los Angeles, UCLA, Brentwood, Westwood, Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Studio City, Encino, Tarzana, Universal City, Burbank, Van Nuys, Woodland Hills, Calabasas and Hollywood.